Monday, May 4, 2009

Serious Poo




So Saturday morning i woke up to Q working on filling her pants so i let her finish and then i get her up so i can bathe her and stuff - so i lay her on the living room floor while i get the tub and stuff ready - i go back and pick her up (after unzipping her pajamas) walk over and turn on the news and then go to lay her on the counter to take her diaper off. After I lay her down I realize there is poo ALL OVER my pinky...i was like WHOA GROSS...so I wash my hand and then notice that it's on the front of my shirt, on the counter, and on the cupboards...HOLY FREAK - how is it getting everywhere...so i get the clorox spray out and clean it up and i'm bathing Q and then I realize that poo is all over the counter again...WHAT THE H...i look down and realize that HELLO it's on the side of my shirt too. So finally I had to just strip down and bathe her in my bra. It was so so funny!!! Amazing how before i would have totally grossed out at something like that...and now it's just funny. Not that it wasn't gross...but in a "oh well" kinda way! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment