Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July

So we started the 4th with the parade...it was really good, Q did GREAT! She just played and slept and watched all the commotion!!
Brandon was on the bike team for the parade...I'm pretty sure Q is yelling at his pen =)
After the parade ALL the family came over and hung out at the house and had a bbq. It was fun...the cousins smothered Q with love...they are so cute with her!!
Marshall was teaching Q how to grill a hamburger =)
Just waiting for the fireworks to get going...which she slept through. She never ceases to amaze me!!

Her first and last mini skirt...which kept flipping up onto her tummy =)Qwynci LOVES Brynli - it's so cute...she gets so excited when Brynli walks up and at the cabin she would just sit on the floor by her and chew on the blocks while Brynli played with the blocks =)
So Kristen comes through for us once again...my mom had bought a way cute 4th of July outfit for Q before she was even born but it's a 6-9 month and Q is still only wearing 3 month outfits...so I looked around when I was in Mesa but didn't really find anything that I thought was TOTALLY adorable. So I was telling Kristen about it and OF COURSE she was like oh I have an outfit that my girls were never able to wear - so HELLO it fit Q perfectly and it was totally adorable!!! Jeeze - i honestly don't know what other people do without Kristen as their sis in law!!! Thanks so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment