Wednesday, December 2, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY!

So I turned 25 again this year...for the 4th time and B was suppose to work so I figured it was going to be just a blah birthday...whatever right? well NO...it was fabulous!! Brandon is pretty much the BEST HUSBAND EVER!!! Honestly!! The whole week was pretty fabulous - we went rock climbing on Wednesday...i got my nails done on Thursday, which I NEVER do cuz hello it's totally expensive...but one of the fire fighters wives does them at a TOTAL discount, score right?!?! =) Then Thursday we get up and B tells me to get packed...that he's taking me to the Valley for my bday - so i was like WORD...love trips!! So we go down and get to Chad's and hang out for a bit - then Me, Oz, and my Mom go get our toes done...Friday we go to the mall to pick up some pics we had taken of Q a few weeks earlier and B tells me that while he is getting the pics that i need to do some shopping...i was like WHAT??? Yup - he surely did tell me I had to get a brand new outfit cuz we were getting dressed up for my bday - HOORAH!! (sidenote...B telling me to shop NEVER HAPPENS, pretty sure he is always telling me to STOP shopping...so I was in total shock!!!) Little did he know that i'm only a good shopper when there is no pressure...when there is pressure I can NEVER find anything - so i pretty much took the entire day but I finally found the right outfit shoes and all - I was excited...so we go back to Chads and get all gussied up and head to dinner...we get to Olive Garden (pretty much my favorite!!!) and EVERYONE is there...my parents, chad & kristen, autumn and james, diamond and B's parents!! Too fun right!! Good times!! After dinner Oz pulls around to where we are parked and says she is taking Qwynci...I have no clue what is going on but B had this all figured out so word...So now it's B, me, matt and vicki and diamond...so we are driving and driving and where do we end up....THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!!!!! I was SO excited!!! It was great - pretty sure B slept through most of it...but I totally loved it!!! What a fabulous bday present!! Thanks B - you really are the best!!!! Love you!!!!

i didn't take any pics on my birthday...dumb right? But thank goodness Vicki never leaves home without her camera!! =)
Q started doing this piggy face for a smile and I think it's SO cute!!! She was doing it a ton at lunch that Saturday!
Deer in the headlight look!!! LOVE IT!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment