Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Apple = Ball

So Qwynci LOVES balls. And anything that is the least bit round is obviously a ball!! When we go to Walmart - if I pass the produce section with all the isles and isles of oranges and apples and peaches So last night I had an apple and she was so excited...it became her "ball ball" (she says it double, it's freak'n adorable) so she would walk around and play with it...then take a little bite...then play some more...I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!! Cutest thing ever!!
I am SO grateful that Brandon works SO hard and allows me to stay home and watch Q grow up - I am so lucky and so blessed!!!! =)

She was pretty excited about this apple...can you see the little bite marks =) SO CUTE!

Having a good time!
Apple AND puppy...which she says now - ADORABLE!

The cat pretty much knocks her over trying to get her attention...SHE LOVES IT!










1 comment: