Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Q's Car

Q's little walker turns into a car and she has recently realized that it is kind of a fun thing - so B was pushing her around on it the other day and she was loving it!! We keep trying to show her that she can move it on her own - but that's not happening!! =)
Notice the fuzzy white balls on the floor??? Franney gave her this little soccer ball a long time ago and slowly she would bite it and play with it enough that it started to rip open...well there was stuffing in side of it and Q LOVES IT!! Sometimes it's ALL OVER THE HOUSE - honestly, it can pretty much be found anywhere, it's too funny! It's her fuzzy and she carries it around all the time - just rubs it and sometimes chews on it. It's so so cute!! So I was telling Brandon and he said he did the same thing when he was little...how cute right? And then Vicki gave me the most HILARIOUS story about Brandon and his fuzzy - but if I wrote it he would KILL me - so I'll just have to save it for my journal!!
Sometimes when B would stop pushing the car Q would fall off and just laugh - it was good times!!









No comments:

Post a Comment