Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just Q!!

So Q is quite the little "fold your arms" girl. It's SO cute!!! She will fold her arms for the blessing on food and during prayers and stuff...and then at the end she will say AMEN!!!! It's totally adorable!!!
She was showing me how to fold her arms =)

So she LOVES buckles so I put her little chair on the floor so she can put the buckles together and play...and she loves getting cereal (which she calls seroll) in a cup...but then usually just dumps it out on the floor...good times!! =)
Recently she has started to try and stand on her head...not sure where she got this from cuz I surely don't ever stand on my head =) But it's SUPER cute to watch her!!! (not sure what is on her diaper...mud from playing outside is my guess)
Still LOVES the stroller...she will push whatever she can around in it...and usually will climb in and have me push her around while I'm on the phone, which keeps her quiet and she loves it so we both win!! =)


SUCH A DOLL!!!!

So during her bath that night she got soap in her eyes and it was totally wretched - I felt so bad...her eyes were all red and she kept trying to rub them which WAS NOT helping...she just looked in so much pain. Poor little thing!!!
Even with soap in her eyes she still LOVED the toothbrush - honestly she thinks having a toothbrush is so fun...which is great! Hopefully she won't have as many teeth issues as I do! =) It's so cute to hear her say toothbrush too...and of course anytime we brush our teeth she has to brush hers =) CUTE!

And nothing fixes hurt eyes like a handful of bracelets...or bracies as she calls them! =)














No comments:

Post a Comment