Monday, November 15, 2010

Just Being Cute!

So this is Q's normal attire in the morning...usually when I get her out of bed she will already be naked...or she will tell me "i wanna take a my warm jammies off"...which Brandon and I laugh cuz she surely does talk like a little apache...it's too funny!! Our other favorite is "i wanna take a my shoes off"...it's SO funny to listen to her!!! =) So this particular morning she ran into her room fully clothed...and when she came out - she was only in a diaper...but she had her church shoes on! =)


So for my baby shower for Q my mom bought this HUGE baby bottle and filled it with m&m's and everyone had to guess how many were in it right...Q found it in her toys the other day and told me she wanted to feed her baby...so I put a little water in it and she surely did try to drink it...and then she fed her baby - it was SO FUNNY!!! =)

B and Q were watching the game (she will tell me sometimes that she wants to watch football...could Brandon be more proud of his little girl) =) They were sharing some chocolate...good times!!

After Q gets naked...she HAS to put on her dresses...it's pretty much routine EVERY morning...she LOVES them - but she always has to put BOTH on...one just doesn't cut it!! =)




Anytime we go to Safeway Q has learned that she can get a free cookie...so right when we walk in the door she will tell me "I want my cookie" so we got her one this night and it was one of those FABULOUS sugar cookies with frosting and sprinkles and she LOVED it!!! On the way home she was eating it in the car and if sprinkles would fall she would tell me "it's dripping" I thought it was SO DANG CUTE!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment