Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Q

This girl is HILARIOUS!!! Honestly she can be a handful sometimes, but she is so dang funny and keeps me laughing and on my toes EVERYDAY!!! Here are a few of her latest funnies...

I gave Tytan some medicine and it's this bright red color and it was all over his mouth...Q looked at him and said "Brother has on Grammies lipstick" =)

Lately she says poop and boobs all the time and it was pretty much driving me nuts...she would always say "Brother Poop" and "Mommy Boobs" so I told her she was NOT allowed to say those words. So she would say "Brother Pope" and "Mommy Bobs" and after she would say either one of those she would tell me "I almost said Brother poop, or I almost said Mommy boobs" =) She is quit the sneaky one =)

Anytime I tell her she can't do something I always ask her if she understands and she has to tell me yes or no...and sometimes it takes a few rounds of "do you understand?" The other day she was in Tytan's room and when I went in there I asked her what she was doing...she said "I'm getting a wipe, do you understand mom? Do you understand?" I had to laugh!!!!!

I couldn't love her more if I tried!!! She is such an AMAZING little girl!!! Raising her so far has been a fun little ride and I'm sure it's NOTHING compared to what this ride will become when she gets older...I'm just going to buckle up and enjoy it!!! =) LOVE HER!!



No comments:

Post a Comment