Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mud Run

B and I surely did do a mud run a couple of weekends ago - it was REALLY fun!!! It was 3 miles and like 15 obstacles and A LOT mud!!! We weren't planning on doing it at first but our neighbor was putting it all together and guilted us into doing it =) but I'm so glad - it was totally fun!!!
So you could either go over or under these logs...obviously it was easier for B to go over...but with my short legs - it was easier to just go through the water! =)







A girl at the finish line told me how cute it was that B and I held hands through so much of the race - I had to be honest and let her know that it wasn't so much of a "romantic" holding hands as it was Brandon wanting me to go faster =) But it was way fun to do it together - and it was AWESOME of him to wait for me on some of the obstacles!!! =) He is the BEST!!! And I beat all the girls in my group - so HOORAH for that!!! =)Tytan slept through the entire race - Thanks to Gheralds mom for watching him =)Q got to play with Lilly and Halee in the mud while we ran - she had a GREAT time!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment