Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Mud Run

So we did the mud run again this year - and it was once again A BLAST!!!  Slightly harder this year - but totally fun!!!! =)  Last year Brandon was all husband of the year and stayed back with me (cuz I am slow) this year he was husband of the year and just let me run it how I wanted to and he took off...That afternoon we were scheduled to be sealed in the Temple and he told me that if I didn't hurry it up that he was not going to marry me again!!!  GOOD TIMES!!! =)  LOVE HIM!





Yes - these tires were FREAKISHLY heavy!



This rope only had ONE knot in the middle and it was TOTALLY slippery from all the mud...good times!!

Q got all excited when I cam running by so I tried to get her to give me a kiss, but she was NOT having it - obviously all the mud on my face must have not been exciting for her! =)
she was all about running by me though and cheering me on...best cheerleader ever!



Brandon did awesome - these CRAZY mud holes were at the very end and getting out of them was total ridiculousness!!! =)




Yes - this is one of the many reason that Brandon is the freak'n man...he surely did finish his race...then came back to finish it again with me! =)
And to help me out of the crazy mud holes...that I would STILL be in if it weren't for help! =)



Yes, I look like death...i know! =)



Too fun...will do it again next year!!! =)
Thanks for all the pics Vicki!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment