Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Oh, the things they say...

The other morning Q wanted to go outside and play - I told her she needed warmer clothes on.  She told me it was ok cuz she had on long sleeve shorts =) I laughed!

Tytan will ask a question and then say, "yes, yes" in a happy tone hoping that is what your answer will be and then "no, no" in a more serious tone obviously not wanting that for the answer...it is pretty hilarious!!!  And if you don't answer right away he will continue with the "yes, no" until he gets an answer!!! =)

Sunday when the kids got out of the tub they were just goofing around and Q told me she was going to give Tytan a kiss...so I said ok on the cheek...she said no on the lips and kissed him...then told me that since she kissed him on the lips now they have to get married =)  HAHAHA 

No comments:

Post a Comment