Monday, April 27, 2009

Baby Blue






For my baby shower Micah Jones gave me some bows she had made and they are FABULOUS - so when I went to Safford for Q's blessing she taught me how to make them and I was so excited...then I never made any. But Q had a couple of outfits that I just didn't have any bows to match so I HAD to get some ribbon and make some. So we were running errands the other day and I asked B to drop me off at walmart and I'd run in real quick and get some ribbon. For some reason I thought ribbon was like $1-$2 for a yard...um no, it's only like $.25...so i totally went nutty and started grabbing pretty much one of every color they had...then B calls me to make sure i was ok, I guess i didn't realize I had been in walmart so long =) Yes - I was great...and here is a pic of my first bow...not the greatest - but pretty sure with practice they will get better!! =) Good thing Q makes my bow look good =)

No comments:

Post a Comment