Thursday, April 23, 2009

EASTER







So Brandon had to work Friday and then Easter Sunday so we figured I could just go to Safford for the weekend - Thursday B, Franney, Q and I headed down to Globe. My mom met us there and B and Franney went rock climbing...so it worked out well =) The weekend was totally fun, we went to Ceter on Friday...it was totally windy but we were at the Alder's ranch so we just stayed inside and played hand and foot and talked and whatnot. While my mom was holding Q she kept staring at the cards and then grabbed them, all while keeping her poker face on =) It was totally cute, she is going to be a hand and foot player I can tell already!!
Sunday morning we were getting ready for church and my mom asked where the jacket was to the ADORABLE little Easeter dress she had bought her...it's with the dress of course...um no - it wasn't there and it wasn't anywhere - so I call Diamond and she informs me that she found it in the pile of clothes I have to iron...which has been sitting there waiting for me to iron for like a month now - I was so ticked...honestly did the little flower on that jacket really need to be ironed that bad!! JEEZE - so I was totally bitter cuz of course I was ruining Easter...which my mom pointed out that I really needed to remember what the real meaning of Easter was - and she was right...so after I got over being bitter I just put a different outfit on her and we went to church. =) After church Grandpa rocked Q to sleep so I could get the rest of dinner ready and get everything packed up so we could go back and see Brandon that night. All in all it was a great weekend!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment