Friday, June 12, 2009

Back to Front


So Q has been twisting from her back to her front but can never get over her shoulder to completly roll onto her tummy. But today she randomly did it...but of course B and I missed it. I was sitting right next to her making a bow =) and B was doing something on his palm. I had laid her under her toys to play on her back. When I finally looked up from the bow she was just chill'n there laying on her tummy...at first i didn't think anything of it...the i was like HOLY FREAK - SHE ROLLED OVER!!! I was so excited! She couldn't have cared less...but i was pretty impressed with her!!! =) She doesn't care to roll over but she likes to roll from side to side. It's so stink'n cute - she just grabs her feet and rolls from one side to the other making noise with her lips! She couln't be any cuter if she tried!!




Can you tell she is so excited for picture time today =)


Just look'n cute as usual...



She's tell'n me a story =)

No comments:

Post a Comment