Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm the Worst Mom!!


So the other morning I was doing my hair and could hear that she had woken up but I decided she was ok so i finished my hair and went in to get her and she had all this blood next to her eye - I was like WHAT THE H - well she had rubbed her eyes and her thumb nail (which I swear I clip like every other day) must have jabbed right into the side of her nose - it was so sad!! I felt so bad. So it scabbed over and I thought it would be fine...well the next day i was feeding her and she started to rub her eyes and when i looked down there was blood everywhere again - she had scratched the scab off - JEEZE!! Honestly, could i be any worse of a mother! Those dang nails...they grow like crazy and obviously they are sharp little suckers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment