Thursday, April 14, 2011

A moment with Q

So this girl is my FAVORITE little "crunch a munch" - she is so funny and cute and always keeps me laughing (and sometimes crying, ahahaha) She always says and does the funniest things...here are a few... In my exercise video the guy always says "push, push" so while I was working out Q was just playing and doing random stuff then she stops and asks "Mom, are you pushing" I just had to laugh!! =) So Q NEVER goes down easy for naps or night time...she never has =) But it is the CUTEST thing when she FINALLY gives up and decides to go ahead and go to sleep she will put her hands by her face and roll over on her side...that's when I know she is done =) When she sings Old McDonald it is the highlight of my day - one day she wanted Old McDonald to have a green light on his farm - so I sang "green means go here and green means go there" apparently I need to be more clear when I sing cuz she sang it like this the other day..."with a green bean here and a green bean there" We went to see B at work the other night and on the way home Tytan was hungry so he was crying and Q DOES NOT like it when he cries...it really upsets her and she always wants me to fix it...so I asked Q if we should sing him a song and she thought that was a good idea, so I start singing and Tytan doesn't stop crying and Q tells me "He doesn't like that song Mom" TOO FUNNY!!

Q's hair is ALWAYS crazy - and she knows it cuz we always tell her and now she will tell us a lot of times that her hair is crazy =) Our good friends the Franney's just got a beautiful little baby, Bailey, who has a TON of gorgeous black hair. One morning I told Q that she had crazy hair and she said "no, baby Bailey has CRAZY HAIR" =)


Lately Q will sing "Hush little baby don't say a word..." and one verse goes like this..."If that looking glass gets broke, daddy's gonna buy you a gilly boat" HAHAHAHA LOVE IT!! She is ALWAYS getting into my lotions, she is pretty much obsessed with lotion and chapstick...the other day I walked in my room and she had the Lansinoh stuff and I just looked at her and with a look on her face like "it's totally ok mom" she tells me "i'm just putting it on my boobs" HAHAHAHA What exactly should my response have been...i was speechless =) Last year for Easter Q got a fun bunny that hops and sings "here comes peter cotton tail" she now tries to sing along with it but when the bunny sings "hippity hoppity" Q just kinda mumbles dibitydibity...and then tells me she can't say it. It's really funny - so I broke it down for her into hip-ity and then hop-ity which she can say slowly but hasn't quit mastered saying it fast yet. It's SO CUTE! Couldn't love this girl more if I tried!! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment