Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Thrush =(

This poor boy got Thrush!! And I feel so bad cuz I didn't know what it was forever - he started getting that white coating on his tongue when we were at the cabin and I just thought wow he really needs to stop spitting up - it's totally coating his tongue...ya, could I be any more stupid, jeeze!!! So when it didn't go away for a few days I looked it up online and HELLO, so I called the doc and took him in and yep - he for sure had thrush - poor little thing!! No wonder he had been a little bit fussy, rather then his calm little self! =( So ya the doc said that sometimes they just get it and that he gave it to me...so not fun!!! But he seems to be doing SO much better with the medicine and stuff so HOORAH for that!! I just feel so bad that he had it for a few days and I had no idea!!! It was funny though at the doc office I was feeding Tytan and he kept passing gas and it smelled really bad as his gas usually does...and I just thought great - the doc is going to come in and think I've been in here stink'n up the place! =) AHAHAHAHA Oh on a happy note...Tytan now weighs 9 pounds 2 oz =) He's getting a little chunky...SO FUN!



No comments:

Post a Comment