Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The benedryl finally works!

So when Q was little (not that she is that big now) someone told me to giver her some benedryl and that it would make her tired and blah blah blah - ya well that was a big load of you know what - not this girl...NOTHING makes her go to sleep!!! =) But the other day she had a runny nose and just wasn't feeling so great so I gave her some benedryl and she was sitting on the couch watching a movie while I exercised and she told me she was tired so I told her it was ok if she wanted to close her eyes and TA-DAH - this is what happened...she surely did conk right out!!! WHO KNEW - the dang medicine finally did what it was suppose for these last few years!! =) IS she not the cutest little thing you've EVER SEEN!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment