Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Q and Tytan sledding

So I was trying to get Tytan to take a nap which wasn't going very well - then B opened his door and needed to come in and get something out of his room which meant Q was following him and they had their snow stuff on so them walking was very loud and Tytan looked up at them and when they walked out the door he totally started crying and would NOT STOP!!!! So I gave up and decided all he really wanted to do was go play with them...and I was right - we went out and he stood by the door for a while and watched them sled in the back then I got all his stuff on him and they got to sled together - it was TOTALLY adorable to watch them!! TOO FUN!!!! I'm so glad they like each other - hopefully they will stay good friends FOREVER!!! LOVE THEM!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment