Saturday, June 2, 2012

My little "Tangled"

Q put on her tangled dress the other night and was ready to play - I asked if she needed a frying pan and she was pretty excited and said YES - so we found one in her Dora kitchen (thank heavens, pretty sure she could have done some real damage if she had had to have a real one) so we spent the next little while seeing bad guys in the hallway and she would run out and smack them around with her frying pan...it was totally fun - she was in heaven!!!! =)  I tried making some of her stuffed animals the bad guys thinking that she would want to actually smack something...but it just made me feel SO bad when I asked her if the duck was a bad guy and she looked at me with this concerned look on her face and said "the duck is a little baby"...MY BAD - we will just pretend from now on!! =)  LOVE HER!

No comments:

Post a Comment