Sunday, February 17, 2013

Leading up to Christmas...

Q really wanted to help Daddy outside with the Christmas lights...so i bundled her up and she got to go hang out on the roof with Daddy...she was in heaven =) 

We went and looked at the Temple lights...they were fabulous as usual...good times!!


Tytan was pretty impressed with the candle (don't worry I did end up getting a fun little candle holder...but for the moment I had to improvise with this glass) He would try to blow it out...spitting most of the time and then he would say "I did it" it was super cute!!! 




 Q joined in the fun too!!
 I love "tree time" just turning off all the lights and sitting on the couch with the tree lights on...FABULOUS!!!  apparently Q really loves it too...this is where I would find her most mornings and sometimes after I would put her to bed she would sneak in on the couch and go to sleep.  Love this girl...sleeping by the tree is way more fun anyway!! =) 

 Q had a Christmas party at pre-school and it started at 10am...as usual i was slightly late and one of the parents told me that when the teacher said they were going to start the party...Q let her know that the party could not begin because I wasn't there yet....HAHAHAH love that girl!!! 
They sang Christmas songs, which Q LOVED to do all of December!!



 Then they did a little gift exchange and had treats...Q was in heaven...along with Tytan who I'm pretty sure would stay there and play all day if I let him!! =)  Sadly I've only been able to get he to go back 1 time since the Christmas break...not exactly sure what the deal is...but that one time I had to stay and let her know she was ok and that I was coming back FOREVER...and since she will be doing another full year of preschool before she can start kindergarten...i decided it really wasn't a big deal to make her go...B says I really need to make her...but I'm pretty happy just keeping her home with me =)  I'm sure it'll get better....
I ask her every other day if she wants to go and let her know they are doing fun things and all that jazz...well school is only monday-thursday....last Friday Q wakes up and says mom guess what I want to do today....Go to preschool!!!  i just had to laugh...of course she wants to go when she can't =)
 i needed some Christmas pics for the calendar...so I dressed the kiddos up and we had a photo shoot...really could have used Autumn's new found talent at taking pics right at this moment...but they  turned out pretty dang good I must say =)
















 

And yes, they are the cutest kids EVER!!! =)  LOVE THEM!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment