Saturday, June 26, 2010

ICE CREAM

So Q can totally say ice cream now and it's so dang cute!!! Pretty much every time we pass sonic she says it...smart girl huh?!!? She was saying "I ceam" ALL day the other day so we went to Dairy Queen and got her a baby cone...which wasn't very baby at all - I had to eat half of it to get it down to a decent size for her...not complaining about that one bit though =) Anyhoo - we took some dilly bars out to B at work too. It was funny...as we were driving out to the station Q was watching me eat HER ice cream cone and she kept telling me "I ceam, I ceam" but I didn't want her to have it till we got out there, so I just held it down by my side and when i looked back at her she was totally eyeing the cone...it was too funny! Obviously i wasn't fooling her any!! Anyhoo - Q had fun at the station looking at all the airplanes and running around...good times!!














No comments:

Post a Comment