Sunday, June 20, 2010

PIG TAILS!!! =)

So Q's hair has gotten longer and while I LOVE putting the huge bows on her...sometimes the hair just didn't really work with them...which I'm kinda bummed about cuz HELLO I finally got her to KIND of keep them on =) Anyhoo - the other day I deciced we would try pig tails...and HOLY FREAK they were pretty much the cutest pig tails anyone has ever had!! =) They were totally adorable!!! She doesn't LOVE getting them but I let her play with WHATEVER she wants on the bathroom counter and that really helps out a lot!!! We even did a ponytail one day - CUTE!!! I'm going to have to learn to make smaller bows and now make them double!! =)
I was telling Brandon that they are cute but i don't like them because they make her look like a little girl and the bows with the headband still look babyish...my little girl is growing up!!!!! CRAZINESS!!!! Love her!!
She was letting me know that those piggies wouldn't last long =)





No comments:

Post a Comment