Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Father's Day

B had to work on Father's day so he opened his presents before he went to work that morning and I just made him a fabulous dinner and was going to take it to the station. I made ribs - yes RIBS - and they turned out GREAT apparently, I was pretty excited!!! (Thanks to Kira for the advise on how to cook them!!) So ya I have this big dinner ALMOST ready and B calls to let me know he had just been called to go on the Flagstaff fire...well usually they get like an hour at least before they have to leave and sometimes they just wait and leave in the morning - nope not this time...they were leaving RIGHT THEN...so Q and I just went and said bye to him at the station and returned home to a ton of ribs that HELLO I wasn't going to eat!!! So I froze the ribs and then eventually froze the cake too so I would stop eating it!! =)
Q got this cute little shirt to wear on Father's Day...and then B didn't really even get to see her...bummer - it was still totally cute!! =)
She LOVES this baby...sometimes she will walk around saying "babies, babies" looking for it. Not sure why it's plural but it's the cutest ever!!! She will share her bottle with the baby and tries to give it a sippy...LOVE IT!

If the computer is ANYWHERE that she can reach - she will get on top of it and say "step" - but now that I have told her no so many times, she will say "no, no, no" while she steps on it, then she'll say "step"! She kills me but it's too funny - LOVE HER!!

Her and the baby had to sit on the tray to her little chair - she was pretty dang excited!!

She folds her arms for the blessing anytime someone has food - it's SO stink'n adorable!!!

Yes, she is picking her nose =)

















No comments:

Post a Comment