Monday, July 26, 2010

Today

So Q and I went to Safeway today and she was being her usual crazy self =) but for some reason it was a little more funny today....so you know how they always have random stuff in the isles at the store (which by the way is SO annoying...really move the crap so we can get by) anyway, they had a little display of cereal - which if you touch one the rest are going to start falling over - so of course Q HAD to touch it and it all started to tumble over...but I caught it just in time and we were good!! =) So we move on to the fruit and i'm trying to pick out some stuff and she looks over and realizes that she is right next to the "balls" which would really be the necterines and she surely does grab one...so i'm thinking whatever no harm right - oh but then she bites it...so I just put it back =) AHAHAHA i know that's horrible but oh well!! =) So now it's time to check out and i'm getting all the stuff on the little belt that moves and I put the yogart up there and start putting other stuff and Q sees the yogart and surely does climb out of the cart and onto the little belt thingy to grab the yogart!!! HONESTLY!!! It was really funny and totally out of control but I've realized that I have NO control over this child so I might as well just enjoy her!! =) She is pretty dang funny and pretty dang cute!! LOVE HER!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment