Sunday, July 11, 2010

Swimming

So our neighbor Allison is like in shape 9000 and she asked if we wanted to do a triathlon with her and her husband and I was like SURE that would be way fun. Then i went and tried to swim the 25 lengths of the pool we will have to do for it - and i pretty much decided that this whole idea is ridiculous!! =) i had NO idea how hard swimming was!!! Diamond was nice enough to give me a little lesson so I could at least swim right - but WHOA - it's killer!! It is getting better though - and I haven't decided to tell Allison that we aren't doing it...yet =)
So Q plays around the pool while I swim and then I'll watch her while B swims - it's good times! B even took her down the slide...her face was priceless!! =) She looked scared and excited all at the same time - loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment