Monday, September 20, 2010

It's a BOY!!!!!

Yes - it's true...everything in Brandon's life will stop being all pink and ribbons and bows - we surely are having a boy...so now I'm going to have to figure out what to do with a boy...no bows or bracelets or pink - WHAT THE HECK am I going to do with a boy! =) I know, I know...LOVE HIM!!!!
We are so excited - a little brother for Q is going to be GREAT - if you ask Q where baby brother is, she will say "mama tummy" SO SO CUTE!!!
I kinda had a feeling it was probably a boy cuz the heart beat at the last two appointments was 144 and then today 138...Q's was ALWAYS like 166 or higher =)
We weren't suppose to get an ultrasound today but I REALLY wanted to know and since the ultrasound lady at Dr. Tindall's office wasn't there...Vicky sent us over to the hospital - LOVE that girl - honestly, she is the best!! She knows how to get things done around that office!! =)
So ya - the triathlon that I was suppose to do didn't happen cuz I surely was like 2 1/2 months pregs and didn't realize it...and when we found out they said it pry wasn't the best idea to go through with all that craziness - I was SO disappointed about that...but B was pretty relieved =) Next year for sure though!! =)
So anyway - ya we are STOKED...HOORAH for a baby boy!!! =)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Dacia! You know little boys are SO fun. No you don't get to put bows in their hair or dress them up in pink but they're a blast in a whole other way. And they love their mommy's like CRAZY! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That is so awesome! When is your due date? I'm preggers too and I'm due March 22nd! I don't know for sure what it is but I also think its a boy! How funny that our kids are close in age! Yay!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete