Saturday, September 11, 2010

Visiting Gma & Gpa

So B was going to be hunting for the week, so I decided that would be a perfect time for me to go down to my parents and my mom could help me finish a quilt that we started when Q was born...It was a blast and the quilt is almost finished - I just have to get it quilted and then do the edges - i'm SO excited!!!! Who knew sewing could be so fun!!! =)
So while we were there Q had a GREAT time - she played in the mud, helped Gma water the plants, played with Gpa, saw Marshall's new puppies, ate lots of yummy food, and pretty much got whatever she wanted from Gma all the time!! =) Thanks for all the sewing help mom!!!!


So she loves babies and she LOVES her car seat - so my mom brought this stuff up for her to play with so we could continue to sew and it was SO fun to watch her with it - she would put the baby in then take her out so she could sit in it...good times!!! She is so much fun!!!
Sometimes it was a purse =)



So birds are ALWAYS slamming into the windows at their house and that morning one slammed and died and Q looked out and could see it and kept wanting to go out and get that birdy...


P.S. I'll post a pic of the quilt when I get it all finished! =)











1 comment:

  1. I laughed when I read this because we have birds running into our windows daily! My kids are so used to it now, they used to love to go out and check on the birds!

    ReplyDelete