Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"Mommy Shoes"

So recently Q realized she could put BOTH of my shoes on and walk around - it's SO dang adorable!!!! At first she would always ask for "momma han" (my hand) so she wouldn't fall - but now she walks all over in them and even pushes her baby in the stroller with heels on...that's my girl!!! =) The other day she found Brandon's shoes and socks in our bedroom and had them on tyring to walk - it was WAY cute...socks up to her knees and shoes that were TOTALLY huge...she HAD to have "momma han" for that one...next time i'll get a pic of it!!
Could she HAVE any more attitude in this pi! =) LOVE HER! DOLL!!


I told her to say cheese and she wasn't really doing it so i told her to smile and show her teeth...this is what I got! =)

Ready for church =)

SAY CHEESE!
could her hair be any more awesome?!!!?!?










No comments:

Post a Comment