Thursday, February 24, 2011

Cute = Sprite

So last night we go get Chinese food for dinner and we are sitting there waiting for our order and this guy starts to walk out the door kinda looking at Q so I just tell her to say Hi...so she puts her hand out and rather than waving hi she waves the other direction making it look like she is asking for something kinda (make sense) so the guy totally eats it up and is asking her what she wants and blah blah blah so he reaches into the fridge thing that's right by the door as you walk out and grabs her a Sprite...so Q is holding it and I tell her to say thanks and the guy is just telling her that she is so cute and that she can have whatever she wants being that cute...so jokingly I tell her to tell him that he has to pay for it now...so she does...and he does!! Honestly I was SHOCKED - but he did, he walked up to the register told them he needed to pay for her soda...it was SO funny!! I kept telling him he didn't need to do it but he insisted...it was TOO funny!!! I guess being cute really pays off huh!!!???! =) Q was pretty excited to have her soda/"uckies"!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment