Thursday, February 24, 2011

Today's Favorites!

So Q LOVES this little camping chair! The other day she put her shoes on, went into the garage and brought it inside so she could play with it...she is too funny!!! This morning I cleaned out her toy box and she re-discovered this cabbage patch doll that she surely did get at our neighbors yard sale and just wanted to play with her all day!!!! The other night while playing in castle bed we were re-arranging her stuffed animals and she handed me this teddy bear and I told her that Chief Jessop had given that bear to her...this morning she got back up on the top bunk of the bed and grabbed the bear - she lets me know that Jessop gave it to her!!! It's so funny - I would love to just know how her mind works! =) So these were her favorites for today...can't wait to see what tomorrow's will be!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment