Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Little Visit

So B's parents and Grandparents came up last weekend and it was good times...Q had lots of fun with "Pops"...she fed him yummy treats that Great Grams always brings...
I kept telling her that she had to eat all her lunch so she could watch Barney with Pops (her idea, it was cute when I told her they were coming up she told me she wanted Pops to watch Barney with her) anyway...I tried to get her to eat and Vicki tried getting her to eat...then Matt sits down with her and she just starts taking bites...nice right! =)
So then she got to watch Barney with Pops =) Well Matt is watching Barney...I think Q is looking at Grandma =)
This girl NEVER holds still - but she surely will hold still for a good 5 minutes when Barney is on =)









No comments:

Post a Comment