Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Chicken Pox? Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease?

So the other day while I was at Annie's house (which has become a daily routine since the Ragnar...get up, breakfast, get the kids ready, head to Annie's to run on her treadmill and chat, then back home...it's GREAT!) I noticed some bumps on Tytan's legs - the bumps just kept getting worse and more and more of them so I told B about it and when we stopped by the station to see him he took Tytan in and had "Aunt Jo" look at him and she said it was chicken pox - I was like WHAT??!  I had no idea that babies could get chicken pox - but he wasn't scratching at them and they weren't spreading up his body so I kinda wondered...so when we got to Safford that weekend my Gma Green looked at him and said she didn't think it was chicken pox cuz it wasn't all over him...just on his legs and a couple on his hands and one WRETCHED one on his tongue, poor little guy hurt so bad he didn't even wanna drink his bottle, and for him that is TOTALLY not normal - so my mom looked up the symptoms and said she thought it might be hand, foot and mouth disease which Brandon seemed TOTALLY appalled(spelling) by...hahaha he was like "he doesn't have hoof and mouth disease" but those are two TOTALLY different things - it was just funny... the looks that Brandon gives my mom and I when we come up with fantastic ideas or thoughts =)  So ya...not sure WHAT it was exactly but they went away - THANK goodness!!  Poor little guy was miserable though!!  He just wanted to have cold water and ice and you could just tell he HURT!!!!  So glad they went away and that he is back to normal - well semi normal, he surely is getting FOUR freak'n molars at the same time which is obviously hurting him pretty bad I'm guessing from all the whining and cuddling he has been up to lately...poor little guy - rough right now but once there in - HOORAH for them ALL being in and done with!!!  He has been taking medicine better lately so that's always a plus!!!  In all reality...for having some kind of weird bump situation and getting all those dang teeth at once - he's still a fun little loveable Chub Chub!! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment