Thursday, March 29, 2012

Vinyl in Tytan's Room

So a couple of weeks ago B had to work a 72 so I called and invited Oz to come up and play and to help me learn how to use my cricut and just keep me company =)  So it was a TON of fun!!  When I told Q that Oz and Carter were coming up...she asked if James was coming and when I told her no she was SO disappointed...i find it really funny that she sees James like 4 times a year but TOTALLY loves and remembers him!!!  =) 
The kids played and played - it was really fun to watch them together...Fun cousin time!!!
 Q was oh so helpful while we were figuring out all the cricut stuff and what sizes we wanted and all that jazz =)  She really liked to push the bottom...sometimes when Oz wasn't looking too =)  good times!
 So we did this cut out first and I was so excited and thought it looked great - so we thought we could totally tackle a saying and put it on the wall right....
 well after working on it all day and calling Marci to see if we could borrow some of her cricut stuff and finally getting it all cut out around midnight - it was done...just not on the wall...B reluctantly helped me put it up a few days later...but I LOVE it!!!  Brandon just gave me the shaky head and asked why we tackled something that big...well we didn't think it would be that big of a project...but it was!!!  SO fun though - pretty sure Oz and I laughed so hard my tummy hurt and tears were totally rolling down my cheeks...so glad to have such a fab sis!!! =)
 So Saturday night while we were trying to finish all the cutting Q would NOT go to bed...so I just told her she had to lay by herself for a while - then I would randomly see her sneak out to the laundry room to see what was going on...so I finally just told her she needed to lay on the couch..thinking that if she held still long enough she might go to sleep...but good o'l Auntie Autumn asked her "Do you want to play a game" i just started laughing...thanks Oz for getting her all worked up again.  Oz thought she might just sit quietly and play a game - boy was she wrong...Q spent the rest of the time asking Autumn how to play and to fix the game and on and on...it was too funny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment