Sunday, October 7, 2012

"He got me good"

One morning while T and Q were outside playing on the slide...Q starts SCREAMING so I go out and she says that T bit her...so I put him in his bed and go to make sure she is fine and I lift up her shirt and BAM - this horrid bite mark is what I find!  Poor little thing!!!  So as I'm looking I tell her "wow, he really got you good" so now any time anything happens, she will let me know that "he got me good, or you good, or whoever it is that got it"  It's way cute!!!  T has gotten better and isn't biting quite as much as he used to...but every once in a while I'll catch Q play biting him...so i'm sure he is just confused about how come she can bite but he can't bite her!!! =)  Good times with these crazy kiddos!! LOVE THEM!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment