Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Dress

Christmas dresses were always a big deal when I was growing up - or maybe they just were for me, but it was always fun to get a new Christmas dress so this year I was all excited to get one for Q and when my mom and I went shopping i just didn't find anything I thought was GREAT! So whatever right - then we got crazy busy with the shopping that i totally forgot about it. When I got home I realized I never got a dress and i was like WHOA - gotta figure something out - so I got online and everything that was way cute was sold out and all that was left was the ok looking dresses but they were still at normal price so I wasn't excited about that. Then I sure did contact my good o'l friend ebay and found this fabulous little number for only $15 brand new. I was totally stoked...but then it didnt' come and didn't come - finally on Christmas eve right before we left town - it showed up!! HOORAH!!!! We can go to church the Sunday after Christmas now. AHAHAHA just kidding we would have gone either way - but this way she looked totally festive!!! =)

So the flower is huge but I loved it!! And Q found it and it was just too funny when she pulled it over her face!!


what a cute little pose huh...












No comments:

Post a Comment