Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sledding at the Cabin...

New Year's day we headed over to the cabin to hang out with my parents and Chad and Kristen. It was so fun...we went sledding down the hill that's behind the cabin - it was GREAT!! =)
Q didn't really get too excited about the whole thing...she just hung out and watched everyone and didn't even seem to mind when she was sledding down with B =) Good Times!!







Cole HATED having to bring the sled back up the hill...it was too funny. He would usually negotiate some deal like he would carry it half way if one of us would carry it the rest of the way. Too funny!

Q's first sledding experience!!

I was so mad - after I quit taping Chad sits up and he has snow ALL OVER HIS FACE - it was hilarious, I laughed pretty hard...then I went down and hit the tree with my legs which threw me off and my face pretty much hit the ramp - so I had snow all over my face...and it HURT, it was so cold. So I realized why chad wasn't laughing with the rest of us! =)

So Brandon built this ramp at the bottom of the hill and it was pretty fun. The snow wouldn't pack down really hard so we couldn't get it too out of control but it still gave us a little air.
(So this is too funny not to blog about...on the way up Chad hit an Elk...that's not the funny part...while we were sledding he tossed a shovel down the hill so when we were down there we could pack the ramp...well the shovel slid right into the sledding path so Chad had to go down the hill and move it, which is't a long way but it gets tiring after a while...then when Chad went to pack the ramp by using the back of the shovel - he hit the ramp and the shovel snapped in half...it was SO FREAK'N FUNNY...obviously his luck was totally out for that entire week - just had to share =)

No comments:

Post a Comment