Sunday, January 31, 2010

SO Tired!!

So Q wouldn't go down for an afternoon nap...which was fine - she wasn't being fussy she just wanted to play and play so whatever right - as long as she was happy i'm totally good with that!! We went to see B at work and she was OUT in like 3 minutes. And she stayed out...which pretty much never happens, once the car stops she pops right up like she has taken a 3 hour nap...not this time...B took her inside and laid her on the recliner and she stayed there for a while. It was pretty dang cute!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Dacia. Hope you don't mind that I found your blog off of Angela's. I can't believe how much bigger Qwinci looks just since I've moved. I mean its not like I saw here much but she looks so cute and older. Time flies. Hope you enjoy being the new secretary! :)

    ReplyDelete