Sunday, January 24, 2010

Random Stuff

Another go at chocolate milk...still no success. Notice the sippie though...Franney gave her that for her bday too. How funny is that!! =) Not liking Daddies hat on her head...
Giving me a little squeeze...love it!
Giving me the "how come I can't play with that" look...which I get pretty much all day =)
While I was putting up the laundry, Q was getting into the cupboard and emptying the teddy grahams all over the floor...and eating a few. So I cleaned those up and after that she dumped all the vanilla wafers out...Jeeze - I guess she had the munchies huh?!?! =)





1 comment:

  1. Hey Dacia, Cute blog, I didnt know you guys had one! Brandon mentioned you looked at ours, so I found you! Thanks for having us over the other night, it was fun!

    ReplyDelete