Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cabin

So last Friday my parents were at the cabin and B was working so I just figured I would head over for the night and my mom and I could work on a quilt and Q could just play...Well she had a little fever Friday morning and a little rash that I'd been watching seemed to be spreading so I called the dr. office and they said I could just give her benadryl and she would pry be fine...so I went to the cabin. Well Q was a wreck pretty much the whole time - didn't want to play just wanted to be held (which means the quilt didn't get as much done on it as I would have liked) and her fever just kept getting worse! Poor thing...she was on fire - honestly she was SO HOT!!! My Dad gave her a blessing and she was able to sleep for a few hours but we were pretty much up all night...oh and in order to get her to take any medicine you have to hold her down (literally) and force her to take it...it's ridiculous and wretched!! Anyhoo - these are the only pics I took while i was there...she played with gpa while he shelled nuts for a little bit...it didn't last long - but she seemed happy for a minute!!!
So I took her to the dr. on Monday and he said it was just a virus and she would get over it and that it pry bugged me more than it did her...um, EXCUSE ME!!!! You have NO way of knowing that - obviously it bugs her cuz she scratches it every time I take her clothes off and bath time has become scratch time!! Honestly - i have never been a fan of doctors and stuff like this just makes me want to SMACK THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it's not gone, now it's just moving down her arm...poor girl!!!
On the bright side we did find out that benadryl makes her sleep for longer than normal hours so the plain ride to Jamaica should be better than I first thought...keep your fingers crossed!! =)






No comments:

Post a Comment