Friday, April 23, 2010

This Girl!!

So yesterday morning I put Q in the tub and I went to put some dishes in the dishwasher...i could hear her playing and whatnot in the tub...well all the sudden I heard a bonk and then her crying so I go running in there and as I run in the bathroom she is running out...YES, running out - she fell out of the tub again!!! I think it's SO funny and such a shock that she does that...i mean I feel bad cuz i'm sure it hurts once she gets out and falls to the floor - but it's just too funny, who falls out of the tub??!! Love her!!!!
That afternoon she REALLY wanted to go outside and play but it was kinda cold and it had snowed the day before and everything was just a mess...but whatever right - so i let her go outside and after I did B looked at me and said, "you know she's going to get all muddy right" i was like whatever - maybe a little mud - no biggie. Then I looked outside and she was standing in the middle of a nice muddy puddle - it was too funny!! She kinda liked the mud...


She was cold and that was the end of that! =)






No comments:

Post a Comment