Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just Playing

So B took Q out to his parents while we were in Safford and she had a great time playing outside with Gma. I guess this little bridge was a huge hit!! How cute right?
It was so funny when B got back to my parents he looked at me was like like "You are going to kill me" I thought - what the heck, what happened??? He gave me her pants and they were totally all stained from dirt and all kinds of outside stuff. It was too funny...thank heavens for Biz stain remover...works wonders!!! She loved all the Easter eggs Gma had out for her to play with



Had to take a little break for some milk =)
So the next day I sent B with some clothes that she could get dirty in. She had a good time riding the tractor with Daddy! Although - I was told that B might have enjoyed driving it around more than Q enjoyed riding =)

She is such a doll!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment