Thursday, April 22, 2010

CRAZY HAIR

So after her bath Q HATES to get dressed...i'm not sure if she just gets cold so she is mad or if she just has a MILLION things that she wants to be getting into and i'm not letting her for those few seconds so she's mad...either way she HATES to get dressed and as I quickly dress her to try and keep some peace I try and tame her crazy hair too - well obviously it didn't get tamed yesterday - it was out of control....


Then after her nap it was even better...cuz you know she surely did get my hair and my fabulous ability to get the worst bed head ever! =)



We finally tamed the hair and put an adorable bow on to match her cute little outfit (thanks Vicki) and she looked like a little doll!!


She is getting really good at taking the bows off and giving them to me right away - it's pretty funny!! She lets me know the photo session is OVER!!












No comments:

Post a Comment