Monday, October 25, 2010

Another trip to Mesa

So two weekends ago Q and I went to Mesa again...this time it wasn't for a fun trip - it was to support my friend Tessa as she delt with the loss of her husband. SO SAD!!!! I can not even imagine what she is going through and I keep her in my thoughts and prayers!!!!!
While we were in Mesa Mitch and Marshall had jujitzu (how the HECK do you spell that) tournaments so we went and watched. I didn't get any pics of Mitch cuz we were too far away but he won his first fight and then lost his second but still got 2nd over all. Marshall fought the next day so we didn't get to go watch but he won all his fights and got 1st...good times!!! Q had fun while we were at the fights, she would say "Mitchell fighting" it was cute. And she was just little miss friendly to everyone we were sitting by - her social personality is too funny!!! =)



Chad has this bike behind his couch...i'm not exactly sure what it's for - i'm sure some kind of game...but Q LOVES IT!!! She will get on it and sing "I like to ride my bicycle"...which is pretty dang adorable!!! She is too funny!!!

Q was totally exhausted on the way home but THANK GOODNESS for my mom who kept her awake from Mesa to Globe so that she would sleep from Globe to Show Low=). And she did - she was TOTALLY out the entire drive through the canyon - when we got home she had this FABULOUS hairdo which I thought was pretty dang awesome!!! =) Even with crazy hair she is the CUTEST thing EVER!!! =)








No comments:

Post a Comment