Thursday, October 28, 2010

"Can't Breath"

Yesterday Q did NOT want to go down for a nap...usually she will go down around 11am...well by 1pm she still was not even interested so i just put her in her bed and started signing to her and then finally I just let her lay there by herself. I went in the other room and could hear her fuss for like 2 seconds then nothing...so I went to check on her and she was just playing and talking and whatnot - so I let her just stay in there. Then a little bit later i went back in to check on her and she was totally snoring up a storm...it was funny! So I thought she must be in this DEEP sleep from being SO tired...but no she surely did wake up in like 45 minutes telling me "can't breath" poor little thing...her nose was all stuffy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment