Monday, October 25, 2010

Cabin

We surely did head over to the cabin last Thursday and I was DETERMINED that I was going to finish this DANG blanket of Q's that's been a project for 2 years now...but no - do you think it's finished...nope!! With my mom's help i was able to get the binding started but finishing it is turning into a nightmare...pretty sure I was not made to be a sewer - i'm HORRID at it...Brandon even told me that he would just go ahead and buy a blanket for "little brother", that I didn't need to worry about making him one...cuz by the time i got it finished he would pry freeze!!!! =)
Q had fun while we were there though - she fed the birds and the squirrels... hung out with Grandpa
played on the rale


and had her very first cup of hot cocoa =)








No comments:

Post a Comment