Thursday, January 27, 2011

CASTLE BED!!

So the castle bed is FINALLY finished - HOORAH!! And it's totally AWESOME!! B did SUCH an amazing job on it - honestly he is AMAZING!!! I'm so lucky to have him as my husband and Q is the luckiest little duck to have him as her DADDY!!!
So Q LOVES the castle bed...I wondered how the transition would go from her crib and room to the new bed and new room...but she hasn't even acted like it phased her...and when you tell her something about baby brothers room or bed (the crib) she just goes along with it like it's no big deal - so glad it wasn't a major thing!! =)
This is IT! Oh, it's missing a minor part...a little tower thing, i took th pic before B got it on...but yup - SHAZAAM - Castle Bed!!!
Q's first nap in her new bed!
First night in her castle bed...she did pretty good - I heard her yell for me and just waited to see if she would fall back asleep - then I didn't hear her again so I rolled over to fall back asleep when I hear these little footsteps and she is at the side of our bed saying "i got out of the castle bed" it was pretty cute!! And that has pretty much become a routine every night! =)
the night B got the bed all set up - Q was SO excited she would climb all over it and just wanted to play - it was awesome!











1 comment: