Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Cows are Mooooing

So last night Vicki stayed with us. We got a fun (really awesome) new blow up bed for Christmas so I was excited to have Vicki try it out =) She was VERY tired cuz she had just got off graveyard shifts, and she has a bit of a cold - so her and Q fell asleep around 9pm or so. B got a flight around 10 so he had to leave and when I went to bed I noticed that Vicki's snoring was getting more and more intense. I wondered if it would wake up Q, but figured it pry wouldn't. Around 11 I heard Q yelling for me so I go in to get her and she tells me "The cows are mooing" At first I didn't understand her but then I realized what she was telling me and I started to laugh - apparently Vicki's snoring woke her up and Q thought it was cows mooing - SO FUNNY!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment