Sunday, January 9, 2011

Using the Potty Chair!!!

So we have had Q's potty chair for a while and every once in a while we try to get Q to use it - but it hasn't really been working out. Well...yesterday morning I reminded Q that if she pottied in the potty chair that she would get a prize...and I'd give her some M's (M&M's) so she told me that she needed to potty, so I took her in there and SHAZAAM....she pottied in the potty chair - I was SO SO excited!!! So i gave her some M's and told her we would get her a prize later from the store. She ended up getting some pink "ball balls" - good times!! She used the potty again today like 3 times - i'm SO impressed and excited to be moving her out of diapers hopefully!!! Just in time to have this new baby and get right back into them! =)

These pics were taken the other day after we had tried using the potty chair she wanted to just sit and look at some pics...i thought it was too funny! =)






No comments:

Post a Comment