Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Horrible Mother

So yesterday i was getting all the Christmas stuff down and the regular stuff back up and trying to get the house back into some kind of order after it has been in total disarray for 2 days...Q was just playing and she has recently discovered she can push the kitchen chair and be able to get on the counters or on the table or pretty much wherever she wants to be that is higher than I want her to be! =) So she was on her chair at the counter and I went into the living room to pack some more stuff when I hear her totally start screaming - so I run into the kitchen and she had taken the bottle of ammonia and sprayed herself in the face!!!! COULD I BE ANY WORSE OF A MOTHER!!! JEEZE!! So I tried putting a wet paper towel on her face and her eyes - then tried to hold her down so I could get some water IN her eyes to flush them out (which was just oh so fun for everyone involved) finally just put her in the tub and washed her face really good and tried to get as much water in her eyes as possible. Poor little thing!!! She really did seem fine afterwards - but holy freak that had to of hurt!!! B said he is going to program poison control into my phone...thanks a lot!!!!!
On a funnier note...we were headed to the station and when we got in the truck Nelly's new song was on so I turned it up a little and Q yells from the back seat "It's my song" AHAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment